Pricing your Lawn care Services
The prices we set for your Landscape & Lawn Care services depend on the following factors:
- Size of the yard
- Amount of trees & shrubs
- Frequency of visits
- Condition of Vegetation
- Additional services you may include (weed control, pruning, etc.)
The size and quality of the property are important factors in making a price quotation. You can charge less for a larger yard that was previously well cared for and flat with fewer trees; while we can charge more for smaller yards that are in distress.
We can charge less for customers that require more visits compared to those who require your services few and far between. We can also choose to charge by the hour, or we can offer packages of service at different price points.
In making the decision in setting our prices, it is important to conduct research and consider the following questions:
- How long of a term you are thinking of having us provide services to you?
- How much debris your property will produce?
- Level of Service you will desire?
- How much will it cost us to do the job for you?